CHILDREN OF THE SNOW LAND is an important documentary, which aims to shine a light on the remote communities of the Himalayas to help more Himalayan children to stay connected with their families throughout education.
Do you want to watch the film and help Himalayan children reconnect with their families? You can:
1. WATCH the film at our upcoming screenings:
Bristol Nepal on Screen Charity Event, 5th April 2018
Sheffield Nepal on Screen Charity Event, 17th May 2018
Nepal Human Rights International Film Festival, 7 - 10 March 2018
2. SCREEN the film in your neighbourhood. We want to get it seen in every town and city in the country – not just in cinemas, but in community halls, church halls and at the meetings of campaigning groups. We are happy to provide you with a DVD to screen the film in non-traditional venues.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
3. FOLLOW us on our social media channels to create a force for good around this project. The more people that like it, the bigger noise we can make to improve the lives of Himalayan children.
4. SHARE news of our film on your own social media pages.
5. DONATE to our Going Home Campaign, a partnership with Future Village Foundation, to fund children from the Snowland School to go home and see their families. It costs $2,000 per child for this journey (this covers travel costs, guide, porters, food, suitable clothing, shoes, bedding and tents for the cold walk home across mountains). Every little towards this helps.
“There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways
in which you yourself have altered.”
- Nelson Mandela
CHILDREN OF THE SNOW LAND © Mayfly TV & Picture on the Wall 2017